our firm commitment to protecting your privacy. As this
check back periodically, in order to stay informed.
You can browse our web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the United States of America.
We may collect and store any of the following personal information:
* your full name and address
* your email address, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
* shipping, billing, Tax ID and other related information you provide us for any services
* transactional information based on your activities on the Site (such as saving draft posts, etc.)
* community forum discussions and chat postings, email correspondence to us, dispute resolution, correspondence through the Site
* traffic to and from the Site, your IP address and standard web log information
* statistics on page views, and computer sign-on data
* other additional information that has been provided to us by you (For example, answers to additional questions online to help verify your information)
Data use and Sharing
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply write to us and let us know. Also if your have signed up for our newsletter, or any promotional emails you can simply opt-out of it at any time. Email addresses of users who have signed-up with Berybos will never be shared with any third party. We may combine your information with information we collect from others (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
We may disclose your personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
* local and national law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (In such events we will disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and member's post history)
* members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services
* service providers under contract who help with our business operations; (such as fraud investigations, and collections)
* other business entities, should we plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity
In an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to local or national law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that disclosing any such information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Berybos service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Berybos Newsletter, that are considered part of your Berybos service, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
This Web site may contain links to other web sites. We provide these links only for your convenience, but we do not review, control or monitor the privacy policies and practices of those websites that are operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of these sites or for your business transaction with them. Your use of other web sites is subject to the terms and conditions of those web sites, including the privacy policies of those web sites.
This Web site is designed for an adult audience only, and children should not use this Web site. If you believe any child under 16 is using this site, please email us and we will work with all parties involved and suspend the account (if applicable), after notifying the legal parent or guardian.
All information is stored on our servers located in the USA. We regard the data as a valuable asset and we believe it must be protected. We use SSL encryption on payment information pages (if applicable) and passwords to login to your account and physical security to protect personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you may already know, third parties or anti-social elements may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions on private communications, and others may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from this web site. Even though we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should never expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
If you receive any login information from Berybos LLC, always keep that information and passwords secret. Never share this information with anyone.
We have ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for spam, spyware, adware and spoofing. Never engage in any of these or your account with us will permanently be disabled. This includes any accounts that you may have with any one of our web properties. If you believe you have received any spoof or phishing email with our name, please report to us immediately.